Our Exeter shop is open from 10am-5.30pm six days a week (closed on Sundays), apart from during December when we’re open every day except Bank Holidays.
There is parking on Fore Street and Bartholomew Street West, it’s only one hour, costs £1.50 (or 70p for half an hour) and spaces aren’t guaranteed. The nearest big car park is 300 yards away in Mary Arches Street.
We hope to be able to fulfil all your beading needs at Bunyip Beads & Buttons, whether you are a beginner or experienced in the art of beading and jewellery making. Our friendly team will be happy to answer any questions that you have and are always on hand to help with that crucial decision!
We try and stock as many beads as we can fit in! We have:
- Indian Glass in every colour of the rainbow and every finish you could want
- Czech Glass that is perfectly round, or faceted
- Wood from sustainable forests in an array of colours or in an unvarnished finish that means you can stain them yourself
- Plastic Stars and Hearts to wear all the way up your arms or in a more sophisticated manner
- Metal pendants that will make any outfit shine
- Funky chunky bright Resin beads that look good enough to eat
- You could even tell the world what you think with our Letter beads, or just write your name on your sleeve
- We will always have something that will catch your eye because Bunyip has coming up to 2,000 boxes full of Beads!
- Our range is regularly changing and improving so you’ll have to keep coming back to see what new stock we have
We also have a massive range of hand-made jewellery. The window is full of it! I have an obsession with jewellery made from buttons so there’s always lots on display. We’re not very good at remembering what design or colour way we’ve made so you’ll always be sure of an original.
We offer a jewellery mending service too, bring your precious piece in and we’ll do our best to bring it back to life. We charge £1.50/10 mins plus materials, most mends cost under £5. Or we’ll help you learn how to mend it yourself!